Find the answer below
Bet your knowledge and answer
Earth covers a surface area of 509,450,000 km² of which only 29% or 149,450,000 km² is land mass, whereas the remaining 71% are oceans. Running water is essential for all known types of live, and has not been found on the surface of any other planet.
Answer time 0s (0s). 68% have previously answered correct on this question. The question was created 2008-11-24.
Historically, it has been used as an icon in various religious and occult contexts. How many edges are there in a pentagram?
What is the capital city of Germany?
What is the official capital city in the Netherlands?
Which chemical element is the lightest, but at the same time it is estimated to take up 3/4 of the Universe's mass?
How many continents are there?
What continent is the world's largest?
How many percent of Earth's surface is water?